Keep your investors informed with an IRM Investor Centre
Your corporate website reaches many target audiences – how can it help investors as well?
Many of the companies we work with have a very distinct separation between their audiences. One example of this is recently ASX listed, Aconex which sells and markets the most widely used online collaboration platform in the world for construction, infrastructure, energy and resources projects. The company’s website at www.aconex.com is primarily focused on talking to a customer audience – rather than an investor one.
Due to this separation between the customer and investor worlds, IRM worked with Aconex to develop a separate investor centre that could act as a stand-alone asset. Aconex has educated their investors to seek out the address at http://investor.aconex.com if they want to find investor-focused information.
IRM investor centres are:
- Built to fit in with your corporate look and feel – OR can be designed as completely stand-alone site (depending on what suits your business).
- Structured to include a raft of best practice investor data, such as investor fact sheets, all your announcements and reports, an Email Alerts facility, calendars, corporate governance information, and resources for media – such as your corporate videos and audio.
As with our full corporate websites, IRM investor centres are built to include HQi, our specialist content management system, which runs the back end of most of our client sites. You will be able to:
- Edit pages, add new pages, restructure the navigation, provide share price data, and news feeds. And do many other things. It’s simple to use - as easy as updating a Word document.
- Maintain the overall website style with your changes. No more strange looking fonts and colours in the extra content you just added.
- Be protected from mistakes you might have made, with authorise, review and go back options.
- See an audit trail of changes, which is useful from a corporate governance perspective.
Above: IRMs HQi control centre allows you to publish news and content to your investor site 24/7
Above: adding and editing site info is a simple and efficient process
Included in HQi is the IRM Newsroom product which:
- Automatically updates the site immediately once ASX announcements are released, permits multiple views of selected announcements on the site, and sends an alert to investors through a variety of channels (eg. Email and social media).
It all just happens. And our clients love that their investors can get an instant reminder and see the very latest news, just as soon as it breaks.
Our development team will work with you to seamlessly integrate the Investor Centre and our Account Managers will assist you in developing best practice content and communication strategies.