Share Price Charts & Calculators
Giving investors in depth price data at their fingertips
IRM provides a selection of share price data and charts to include in key places on your website.
Investors want to see the company’s share price, and enjoy a chart showing its recent performance. The website visit statistics that IRM sees from hundreds of companies shows that this is a frequently visited page – one of the top 5.
IRM’s share prices and charts are customisable and seamlessly integrated into your website, whether an IRM website or not.
If you send them off to the ASX site at this stage, you’ve probably lost the visitor at a key point in their thinking.
Many companies want to “hide” from a poor share price and not show it. But a low share price might just represent a buying opportunity for some investors.
Features of our interactive share prices and charts include:
- The latest share price information including buy/sell depth, last sale, volume, peer information, indices and upto 20 years of historical information
- Highlight dates on which ASX Announcements were made
- Drag and select date/time range option over the main chart to enable increased usability and interactivity
- Options/comparisons section to add share price data from other tickers to compare, add or/remove the volume bars and add/remove ASX Announcements to the graph
- Download graph information to CSV or Excel
- Share Price Calculator
- Other exchanges and indices such as gold/oil prices are also available
Some samples of IRM client share prices and charts pages are here:
Above: Primary Healthcare home page with embedded share price info
Above: Amaysim's function-rich share price info page, with volume/average/history, calculator and data downloadable to CSV
Above: Otto Energy's share price calculator feature allows investors to calculate the value of their shares at today's price, or at historical price points