IRM is delighted to have assisted long-time and multi-awarded mobile service provider, amaysim Australia Ltd., on its corporate website upgrade focused on the Investor Centre section – just in time for its listing in ASX.
About amaysim Australia Pty Ltd.
amaysim Australia Ltd. (ASX: AYS) is a leading Australian, online-led mobile service provider dedicated to deliver simplicity, fairness, and affordable prices to subscribers. It is powered by the Optus Mobile Network, which covers about 98.5% of the Aussie population.
Within a tight time-frame, amaysim and IRM worked swiftly together to improve and develop a great new corporate site in time for the listing.
During the time-frame, we needed to:
- Produce an updated corporate website adapting the current look and feel of the existing one
- Provide a solution for amaysim’s need to communicate effectively with investors and clients’
- Provide solution for automating distribution of ASX announcements
- Make available a solution for providing updated core information: i.e. Share prices, etc.
- Upgrade the technology used behind the site. Pages could then be customised using the whole new back-end system supported by HQ1
- Better present images and presentations
- Create a fully responsive website that’s accessible via all mobile devices with Google Analytics tracking code embedded within all pages
As soon as we received the green light, details design, and other content from the amaysim team, IRM’s web development and design team started immediately on the design and build of the Investor Centre, working closely with amaysim’s creative and communications teams. Given the tight timeframe, we were able to provide both the front and back end components in parallel.
This website upgrade met the challenge; it was developed quickly and efficiently, now even reflects greatly on amaysim’s image of being the top provider to the developing next generation.
We invite you to view the new Investor Centre, which is supported by IRM’s specialist HQi software for content management functionality, specialised tools for investor relations people.
We are pleased with your fresh corporate web site and we believe it has become a valuable resource for investors. Thanks for the opportunity to work together on the project!
Thinking about a new corporate website?
If you’re thinking about a new investor centre or corporate web site, get in touch with Danny Hunt at IRM, who can discuss your needs. Reach Danny via email: email@example.com or phone: +61 2 8705 5444, or see www.irmau.com for more detail.