IRM is pleased to have assisted Rent.com.au in their recent ASX listing by providing a corporate website / investor centre. The site was live on the bell, and fits seamlessly with the main retail website.
Rent.com.au is the only national web portal in Australia that focuses solely on the property rental market and includes listings from both property agents and non-agent private landlords. It is now a top ten national property website.
Since inception, rent.com.au has developed a strong presence in the online rental market, including:
- 58,000 active property listings;
- 6,200 nation-wide rental agencies actively listing properties;
- 300,000 monthly unique visitors to www.rent.com.au;
- An established, robust and scalable web and mobile platform;
- A developed suite of products and services; and
- Natural strength in its domain name.
Rent.com.au contacted IRM in the lead up to conducting a back door listing on the ASX. The company required a corporate website that could work in with its large rental property portal, and needed to have seamless timing around the site launch, so that the new site was live and available to investors and media on listing day.
IRM proposed a site which was modeled from the rent.com.au rental portal. Initially developed in a test environment, it was made accessible from listing day via a large button at the bottom of the rent.com.au home page, and via the site’s main navigation system.
Rent.com.au now have an investor centre that includes the following features and tools:
- A fully responsive investor focused website – which can be viewed on all devices.
- A corporate site which fits in with the look and feel of the parent portal site at rent.com.au, housed on the easily memorised subdomain: http://investors.rent.com.au
- A full set of information for key stakeholders, including:
- All pages on the new corporate site can be easily customised and modified using the new HQi system
Congratulations rent.com.au on a great result!
We were delighted to work with rent.com.au through their listing process, and are excited to formally introduce the fully responsive rent.com.au corporate website. It is now accessible through a range of mobile devices. We’ve included some screenshots below.
Congratulations to the rent.com.au team on a successful listing!
Here’s how it looks when viewed on a range of devices:
Thinking about a new corporate website?
If you’re thinking about a new investor centre or corporate web site, get in touch with Danny Hunt at IRM, who can discuss your needs. Reach Danny via email: email@example.com or phone: +61 2 8705 5444, or see www.irmau.com for more detail.