In late June, Primary Healthcare released a brand new corporate web site. We’ve been privileged to work with Primary for many years on successive improvements to the investor-focused site, and we’re delighted to see how it’s evolved.
About Primary Healthcare
Primary Healthcare (ASX: PRY) is one of Australia’s leading listed healthcare companies.
Primary is a service company to medical and allied health professionals. A broad range of medical and health related services are offered in Primary’s network of medical centres and pathology centres across Australia. Primary is also a leading provider of healthcare technology solutions to medical practitioners, medical practices and hospitals, and has recently moved into private heath insurance.
The previous Primary Healthcare website had been running for some years, and the company decided it was time to review it. The purpose of the review was to:
- Bring the look and feel into line with the company’s other current assets, making use of its terrific library of corporate imagery and providing visitors with insight into the quality of the Primary network
- Review the content that was available to investors and other stakeholders, improving presentation throughout, including new pages within the Investors area, and the addition of information on important parts of the Primary business, such as the recently announced IVF services
- Upgrade the technology used behind the site, making it fully responsive and adopting a whole-of-screen approach
IRM and Primary worked together to create a new corporate website that:
- Presents a stronger, more modern and more attractive look and feel to the site throughout
- Better highlights the Primary story – Brands, Strategy, Values and History sections explore Primary in more depth
- Gives an interactive view of Primary’s history with highlights from the past, year by year
- Includes specialist investor data – such as share price charts with downloadable price and volume performance history
- Houses all the reports, ASX announcements and corporate detail necessary for its investor audience, set out in a well-structured manner,
- Allows the IR team to showcase particular messages on the investor centre home page,
- Highlights the latest Annual Report using an IRM Online Annual Report
- Gives investors a clear view on the topic of “Why Invest in Primary” and a summary of financial results in a Results Centre, and
- Is fully responsive, displaying well on all mobile devices and on desktop machines.
It also includes important tools, such as Email Alerts and Newsroom – which work together to keep investors updated by email and social media channels, and is supported by IRM’s specialist HQi software which delivers content and stakeholder management functionality.
Congratulations Primary Healthcare!
We are thrilled with your new corporate web site and think it’s an invaluable resource for your stakeholders. Thanks for the opportunity to work together on the project!
Thinking about a new corporate website?
If you’re thinking about a new investor centre or corporate web site, get in touch with Danny Hunt at IRM, who can discuss your needs. Reach Danny via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +61 2 8705 5444, or see www.irmau.com for more detail.