Which Support Plan
Different companies have different needs for support.
Choose On Demand Support if:
- Your support needs are likely to be small, infrequent or unpredictable
- You are largely self-sufficient and only need occasional assistance
- You are happy to take the risk of occasional one-off separate charges for support
- You are happy to receive individual small invoices for Support Requests.
Choose the Pre-Paid Support Plan if:
- You expect to have an occasional or regular need for support at short notice
- You want a lower hourly rate than the On Demand Support Plan. This means you pay $85 per hour regardless of resource type (management, web developers, support and admin staff).
- You don’t want the admin hassles of a number of small unpredictable invoices for support requests
- You buy 10 hours of support time in advance, and we'll auto-bill a top-up when your balance drops below four hours.
Choose the Premium Support Plan if:
- Use any of our services and pay the same regular monthly fee. Premium Support provides up to five hours in any one month or up to 50 in a year, at lower hourly rates than Pre-Paid Support
- You don’t have the in-house capability to make many HQi or Newsroom changes or prefer to allocate your in-house resources elsewhere
- You prefer IRM to take the risk of making changes to HQi or IRM Newsroom
- You recognise that there are occasional larger projects and want the option for the time taken on those to be covered by a regular support arrangement.