Online Interactive Reports
As more shareholders read reports online, does providing the flat PDF file, with no other viewing options, give shareholders a good experience?
Investors prefer to have better online viewing options because:
- Increasing use of mobile devices means that many investors are still short of both the bandwidth gobbled by large PDFs and the time the download takes on slower connection.
- Once the PDF is downloaded, it’s still tedious to page through it to find the information sought.
- Most investors know what they want to read about in the report – whether it’s the financial highlights, the Chairman’s report, or just the remuneration report. They like to go straight to the right section.
IRM can assist all listed companies with online reports, whether the company has an IRM website or not.
Here's how IRM clients provide investors a better experience with online reports.
The Online Interactive Report
The Online Interactive Report (OIR) is the most popular choice among our clients. It is most commonly used for Annual Reports, but more and more clients are choosing it for a number of other reports as well - such as Sustainability Reports, transaction documents (prospectuses, etc.), notice of meeting, or even quarterly reports.
In the future, some clients will head towards presenting all (important) ASX Announcements in this format.
With each online interactive report, we provide a PDF page turning option:
- OIRs are displayed in a PDF page viewer for a very tactile, book-like usability experience.
- Readers can use a range of interactive facilities, such as page turning, zoom, full screen mode, advanced search and text selection tools.
- Contents are broken out down the left of the reading pane, which the reader can choose to view as text or thumbnails.
- A bookmarking facility allows readers to remember particular pages
- Reports are downloaded as individual pages, sections or full PDFs.
- Sharing buttons allow readers to easily share parts of or the whole report.
All IRM OIRs are created in responsive design, allowing them to be viewed across mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.
Most IRM clients choose OIRs through one of the IRM Online Reports Plans, to give the lowest overall cost, and one or more included web pages for your library of OIRs. However, IRM can provide OIRs on an outright package (one-time fee) including 12 months hosting (See the "OIR Outright Packages" section below).
You can also choose to use this format to present any other large PDF files on a website.
Online Reports Plans and Prices
IRM provides Online Interactive Reports Plans for various levels of involvement and with various features on a monthly subscription basis. This table sets out the Online Reports Plans, features and pricing that apply. Check our Terms and Conditions here.
For examples of IRM's Online Interactive Reports, please click this link.
All prices exclude GST. All Online Reports Plans subject to our standard terms and conditions.
* IRM clients who choose to have an IRM prepared Printed Annual Report benefit from a reduced price of $20 per month on the Basic Plan.
Not quite enough? Add one more report to any of our Online Reports Plan for a $400 single payment.
Why the Online Reports Plans offer more for you
With an ongoing Online Reports Plan, you get a discounted rate on the first report of $52.50 a month, no lock-in contract. You will be protected with our Price Increase Protection Plan and you'll benefit from an automated renewal for your next update of your online report. Yes, we'll send you a reminder to update your report/s around the same time of the year and will follow it through to completion.
Not ready for an ongoing plan? Perhaps for now an outright package is more suitable for your needs.
Online Interactive Report Outright Packages
The Online Interactive Report is available for a one-time payment of $950 for one (1) report. Include another report and you'll get a better deal - two (2) interactive online reports for $1,400 outright.
See examples of Online Interactive Reports at EQ Resources and Kazia Therapeutics websites.
Featuring OIRs on your website
To make sure online reports are well noticed and used by shareholders, IRM works with clients to ensure they are well integrated into the corporate website. We usually suggest:
- Promotional buttons for the home page
- Buttons directing investors to the report from the investor centre landing page or other parts of the site
- Special purpose email alerts, which are sent seamlessly on lodgement day, and other promotional tactics
For IRM clients on a current plan and adding an Online Reports Plan, the cost of the website changes to feature the new reports are included in the plans. For all others, website changes will be done through the selected IRM Support Plan.
Selected the best option for you?
We appreciate your choices early so that we can make sure we schedule the high quality result you need at the same time as the release of the PDF document. Just let us know which option you prefer and leave the rest to us. Complete the enquiry form or contact IRM Support via email at email@example.com or call +61 2 8705 5444.
Need support with your printed annual report?
Along with online annual reports, the IRM team develops engaging, printed annual reports at competitive prices. To speak with us regarding print, online reports or both, please complete the enquiry form or contact Matt White via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +61 2 8705 5444.
You may also wish to ask about IRM's Bronze and Gold Annual Reports.
Interested in other IRM products and plans?
Visit these pages for Plans and Pricing of other related products:
HQi Plans and Prices
Newsroom Plans and Prices
SSL Certificates and Plans
Share Prices and Charts Plans and Prices
Support Plans and Prices