IRM designs, builds and supports about 180 Australian listed companies with investor websites and associated online tools and services that enhance the investor experience.
We seek an Account Manager in Perth to represent the company to existing and potential clients, interfacing with subject matter experts and technical staff to ensure consistent high quality and profitable service delivery.
Our recent rapid growth has opened this position in Perth. While based entirely at home and mostly online you will regularly have face to face meetings with client executives, managers, and admin staff in their city offices.
We have been providing investor websites since 2002 and pride ourselves on long term relationships and the best quality products and services. Our Account Managers create and nurture these relationships and values with the clients.
We have a strong remote working culture supported by comprehensive systems that makes working from home productive, flexible and rewarding.
What we’re looking for
- Account Management experience (about 2 years) in B2B preferably SaaS or similar online service
- Experience with CRM (e.g., SugarCRM, Salesforce, etc.), ticketing systems and other online products.
- Great home working environment in Perth metro area
- Taking day-to-day responsibility for client needs for about 50 current clients and partners mainly in your city, and ability to be first responder for sales leads
- Self-motivation including proactive reaching out to clients, as well as full sharing of all information as part of a fully remote team
- Personable and communicative to clients to provide strong personal support
- Ability to relate to all levels of clients in ASX listed companies, from Admin staff to CEO/CFO
- Experienced with multi-media communication – online meetings, chat, phone, email and occasional face to face in clients’ offices
- Ability to quickly learn IRM product and service information to basic level, relying on support team to do routine support tasks, product experts for more product details and senior Client Relations staff for less common client/partner/prospect needs
- Arranging executive visits and events in your region
- Attending investor focused industry conferences in your region
- A primary focus on client retention, with a secondary focus on revenue growth per client and responding to new client opportunities
- Keeping our CRM system always updated with your client’s account and contact details, and the Account Plans updated with the latest and next actions.
- Creating and updating client invoices in Xero for projects and ongoing Plans
- Preparation of quotations for new projects and obtaining internal signoff before submitting them
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary and usual super and leave arrangements for 40-hour week
- Flexible working from home arrangements and hours (client needs permitting) for flexible work/life balance
- Participate in IRM Profit share scheme
- Continual professional development and training
- Interesting and challenging involvement in a wide range of clients, with many different sizes and different industries
- Opportunity to grow into a Senior Account Manager role, then into a more senior “Client Relations” role, which is a full-service role for all IRM activities to all different types of clients and partners in your region
- Opportunity to learn and become expert in Investor Relations for listed companies in Australia
- Previous account management in B2B online business essential, preferably at least two years account management experience
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- Unrestricted Australian work permission
- Preferably a tertiary qualification in a technology or business-related discipline
- A basic understanding of Australian share markets and the ASX
- Some understanding of websites and how they are delivered is beneficial
- A good grasp of common online office technology such as documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and similar
- An effective home working environment and internet connection
- An independent and hands-on approach to the work
- An open helpful and constructive attitude to others in the team
- Good face to face, telephone and online meeting skills
- Strong attention to detail of client and prospect needs
- Someone who strives to be the best at what they do
Please email IRM CEO Martin Spry at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or for more information.