Oil and gas technology company, LWP Technologies Ltd, recently released a new website to time with the launch of its new brand. Specialising in light weight proppants for the oil and gas industry, and previously known as Coretrack, the company has been through a transformation process. It has changed all aspects of its brand and the ASX ticker code (now LWP) following the acquisition of Ecopropp. The revamp of its corporate website is to better communicate with investors and other stakeholders.
About LWP Technolgies
LWP Technologies Limited is an Australian oil and gas technology company, focused on developing a next generation, fly-ash based, proppant for use in hydraulic fracturing (fracking) of oil and gas wells globally.
LWP Technologies (ASX:LWP) was formerly listed on the ASX as Coretrack Ltd (ASX: CKK) which agreed to acquire Ecopropp in May 2014. The investment in Ecopropp provides exposure for LWP Technologies shareholders to the booming hydraulic fracturing market which has quadrupled in size in the last decade.
Within a tight, two week timeframe, LWP and IRM worked together swiftly to develop a new corporate site that would espouse the character of the new LWP brand, allow the company to provide an overview of its unique oil and gas proppant technology, and communicate to its investor audience.
During the timeframe, we needed to:
- Produce a clean corporate look and feel for the new website, including the colour palatte and styling that had been created for the new brand
- Review, rebrand, reword, and update all available content for the clients and investors across the whole website
- Upgrade the technology used behind the site. Pages could then be customised using the whole new backend system supported by HQ1
- Add more informative links and tools
- Better present images and presentations
- Set up investor-focused areas, which housed announcements, news, media, reports, capital structure details, share price data, investor FAQs, and other special features
- Create a fully responsive website that’s accessible via all mobile devices with Google Analytics tracking code embedded within all pages
As soon as we received the briefing documents, files, images, and other content from the LWP team, IRM’s web development and design team started on the design and build of the site. Given the tight timeframe, we created both the front and back end components in parallel.
This website met the brief, and now reflects LWP’s focus and commitment to developing a next generation, fly-ash based, proppant globally, and it was developed quickly and efficiently.
We invite you to view the new site, which is supported by IRM’s specialist HQi software for content management functionality, specialised tools for investor relations people and IRM Newsroom.
Congratulations LWP Technologies!
We are delighted with your new corporate web site and we believe it has become a valuable resource for investors and potential customers. Thanks for the opportunity to work together on the project!
Thinking about a new corporate website?
If you’re thinking about a new investor centre or corporate web site, get in touch with Danny Hunt at IRM, who can discuss your needs. Reach Danny via email: email@example.com or phone: +61 2 8705 5444, or see www.irmau.com for more detail.